Director of Children's Health
West Hills, California
Director of Maternal Child Health Summary:
- Administers, directs and coordinates activities of patient care within Maternity and Newborn service areas and is responsible for the recommendation, development and implementation of policies and procedures in these areas and for keeping the CNO informed of both progress and potential problems.
- Responsible for the direction and evaluation of patient care delivery.
- Maintains operational aspects of patient care unit in collaboration with other service areas.
- Maintains interdepartmental quality controls and provides for departmental participation in performance improvement within the Maternity units and hospital-wide.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing; baccalaureate degree, Masters preferred.
- Currently licensed as a professional nurse in California.
- Two to five years of Acute Hospital Clinical Nursing required.
- Three to Five years of Management experience in area of specialty.
- BLS/ACLS or other certification in Specialty area required
Executive Casting LLC